Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C)
If you eligible or a already have Medicare Parts A & B, live in the coverage area and don’t have end stage renal disease, then you’re already approved. You may sign up for a Medicare Advantage plan during Annual Election Period which is October 15 to December 7 every year. During AEP, you may:
- Switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan back to Original Medicare.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan to different Medicare Advantage plan.
- Switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that doesn’t include drug coverage to one that does, and vice versa.
- Join a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to another one.
- Drop your Medicare prescription drug coverage.
You may be able to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan all year long if you qualify for a special enrollment period. Not sure if you have an SEP? Call us @ 678-744-5542 to allow us to evaluate your case for you.